miércoles, 31 de agosto de 2011

You make me worthy of love and beautiful.

I was so unique, now I feel skin deep.
I count on the make-up to cover it all.
Crying myself to sleep cause I cannot keep their attention.
I thought I could be strong... But it's killing me.

Does someone hear my cry?
I'm dying for new life.

I want to be beautiful, make you stand in awe.
Look inside my heart, and be amazed.
I want to hear you say who I am is quite enough.
Just want to be worthy of love...
And beautiful.

Sometimes I wish I was someone other than me.
Fighting to make the mirror happy.
Trying to find whatever is missing.
Won't you help me back to glory...



You make me beautiful, you make me stand in awe.
You step inside my heart, and I am amazed.
I love to hear you say who I am is quite enough.
You make me worthy of love and beautiful.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario