lunes, 13 de junio de 2011

KoЯn.

Hey, I'm feeling tired; my time is gone today. You flirt with suicide, sometimes that's ok. Do what others say, I'm here standing hollow... Falling away from me, falling away from me.

Day, is here fading, that's when I'm insane. I flirt with suicide, sometimes kills the pain... I can't always say 'It's gonna be better tomorrow'. Falling away from me, falling away from me.

Beating me down,
beating me, beating me down, down... into the ground. Screaming so sound, beating me, beating me, down, down... into the ground.

[Fälling awäY fröm më] It's spinning round and round.
[Fallîng aWay frOm me] It's lost and can't be found.
[FaLlinG away fròm Me] It's spinning round and round.
[FalliNg äway From me] Slow it down.

Twisting me, they won't go away. So I pray, go away...

{Life's falling away from me, it's falling away from me. Life's falling away from me, FUCK!}

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario