jueves, 23 de junio de 2011

I know i'll feel this way forever.

I know I'll feel this way forever. I know no one will beg to differ. Goodbye, so long, it's been a pleasure. They love me when I say that I don't want you to hate me (oh no), I want you to wannna hate me! I don't want you to date me (oh no), I want you to wanna date me...

I wanna pay for it, all this shit. I wanna pay for it like a god damn son of a bitch.

Never gonna be perfect. (No, never gonna be, never good enough, not for me)
I know I'll feel this way forever. (No, never gonna be, never good enough, not for me)
I know no one will beg to differ... They love me when I say that I don't want you to hate me (oh no), I want you to wanna hate me. I don't want you to date me (oh no), I want you to want to date me.

Never gonna be perfect, nooooooooooooooooooooooo...

I let my motives be my motivations. I'm gonna rock you like a fornications (!)
Too much of one thing never hurt me, baby. It is aggressive, that's the message we send.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario