jueves, 2 de junio de 2011

Hello.

The faces all around me, they don't smile, they just crack. Waiting for our ship to come but our ship's not coming back. We do have time like pennies in a jar... What are we saving for? There's a smell of stale feeling that's drinking from my skins. The drinking never stops because the drinks absolve our sins. We sit and throw our roots into the floor... What are we waiting for?
So give me something to believe... Cause I am living just to breathe. And I need something more, to keep on breathing for. So give me something to believe...
Something's always coming you can hear it in the ground, it swells into the air with the rising, rising sound. And never comes but shakes the boards and rattles all the doors. What are we waiting for? I am hiding from some beast, but the beast was always here. Watching without eyes, because the beast is just my fear. That I am just nothing, now it's just what I've become. What am I waiting for, it's already done.


S.D.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario